Generative AI has the potential to revolutionize industries. It is crucial to create an effective generative AI strategy for your enterprise to stay competitive and take advantage of the technological advancements. However, implementing Generative AI can be a daunting task, especially for companies that need tailored solutions.
This whitepaper outlines practical steps that enterprises can follow to successfully develop a Generative AI strategy. Organizations can leverage the full potential of Generative AI while mitigating risks and optimizing returns by adhering to these steps.
Key Points Discussed in This Paper:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Generative AI landscape
- Establish governance and risk management practices for Generative AI
- Identify potential use cases for Generative AI in your enterprise
- Evaluate and prioritize Generative AI use cases in your enterprise
- Leverage your enterprise’s data to customize the Generative AI use cases
- Identify tools and frameworks to implement Generative AI use cases
- Rapidly experiment with Generative AI